ADATA XPG GAMMIX S5
₹4,503.00 – ₹31,620.00 (In. GST)
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG GAMMIX S5 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 2TB of capacity. What’s more, the GAMMIX S5 sports excellent heat dissipation capability with a built-in heatsink that can cool things down by up to 10°C.
XPG GAMMIX S5 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD)
● A Cool Heatsink
● Performance Meets Durability
● Speed Wins Battles
● Improved Data Integrity
● Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
A Cool Heatsink
A slender, black heatsink with a hairline-brushed finish makes the GAMMIX S5 look and stay cool. Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the GAMMIX S5 is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
Performance Meets Durability
● Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 support
● 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms and offers easy cable-free installation
Speed Wins Battles
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the GAMMIX S5 accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the GAMMIX S5 accomplish them quickly and effectively.
Improved Data Integrity
The GAMMIX S5 utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component within the GAMMIX S5 has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the GAMMIX S5 comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
|256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )
|80 x 22 x 3.7mm
|Read 2100MB/s , Write 1500MB/s
Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS : up to 250K/240K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
|0°C – 70°C
|– 40°C – 85°C
|5-year limited warranty
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
|8 × 2.2 × 0.37 cm
256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB