DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming B460M-PLUS distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel® CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming B460M-PLUS is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
TUF Gaming B460M-PLUS provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
NETWORK-OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE FOR CUSTOMIZABLE PACKET PRIORITIZATION
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
1. One Click Turbo
Adjust the network transmission priority by one click!
2. Auto Detect Game List
Turbo Lan will detect every game in system, and add in list automatically.
- CPUIntel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors *
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- ChipsetIntel® B460
- Memory4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 **
1 x HDMI 1.4b
1 x DVI-D
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion SlotsIntel® 10th Gen Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
Intel® B460 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- StorageTotal supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® B460 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *2
- LANIntel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet
- AudioRealtek ALC S1200A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC *
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-recording, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
Audio Feature :
– Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
– Audio cover
– Audio Shielding
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- USB PortsRear USB Port ( Total 6 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
- Software FeaturesASUS Exclusive Software
– Aura Creator
– Aura Sync
AI Suite 3
– Performance And Power Saving Utility
Fan Xpert 2+
– EZ update
ASUS Turbo LAN
DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Special FeaturesASUS TUF PROTECTION
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM
– ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
– ASUS ESD Guards
– TUF LANGuard
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection
– SafeSlot Core+
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O
– ASUS Q-DIMM
– ASUS Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
– ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Thermal Solution
– Aluminum M.2 heatsink
– Aluminum heatsink design
– Standard RGB header(s)
– Addressable Gen 2 RGB header(s)
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
1 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x COM port header
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
1 x TUF Certification card(s)
1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 x M.2 Rubber Package(s)
- BIOS128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
- ManageabilityWOL by PXE
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note*1 M.2_1 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_1. When M.2_1 runs SATA mode, SATA6G_1 will be disabled.
*2 Only the M.2_2 socket can support Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready.