Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal Paste – 1.0 Gram
₹1,165.00 (In. GST)
- Convenient 1.0 gram syringe, making this thermal paste very easy to apply
- Delivers optimal heat transfer for larger-scale cooling systems
- Designed for applications where heat dissipation is of critical importance
- Popular choice for very experience PC builders Thermal conductivity 73 W/mk
Out of stock
The Conductonaut Liquid Metal Thermal Compound has been developed for high efficiency applications. The Conductonaut is recommended as a top product for experienced users looking for a solution with best heat dissipation in the temperature range of over 8 ° C.
- Ultra-high thermal conductivity
- Increased indium content
- Optimal application with plastic needle
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut is a liquid metal thermal grease based on a eutectic alloy. Due to a special mixing ratio of, among other things, the metals tin, gallium and indium, a very high thermal conductivity and excellent long-term stability are achieved.
|73 W / mk
|6,24g / cm3
|10 ° C / + 140 ° C
|***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.